Thursday, September 18, 2008

(100th post!!) Coming Soon to Area 51......The Andrew and Lacy Band.

Definition of The Andrew and Lacy Band: the limit as greatness approaches awesome.

This up and coming young band is filled with the same amount of promising talent as music lovers find in ALL other popular bands. Their anticipated debut album,"Bringin' Down the Rails" featuring the hit single, 'Do you have a Riddle?' is sure to please the fans with its energetic, creative, and completely honest lyrics. Their two person drum duo...ahhh the sound of clashing cymbols and rythmic tamborine skills...create a sound unlike any other. This unique sound of almost harmonious raw talent can be enjoyed by audiences of young men and maidens, old men and children. It's enough to make a random guy in the audience want to stand up and scream... "OH SNAP!"

Seriously! Okay, I'm totally kidding. Just wanted to do a fun post and give a shout out to all our readers... thanks for following the blog and investing in the student ministry! Keep leaving comments, they most definately make me smile:)

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

YES!!!! This is the best post ever!!! I love all the jokes that have been placed in there!!! Lacey is a true genius for writing this!!!!! I'm so excited right now!!!

Anonymous said...

You are a true genius for mispelling LACY. Her name is in the sign...in the picture...

Anonymous said...

Andrew....I wonder what its like to sit up there?

Anonymous said...

wow.

Anonymous said...

You've got to be kidding me!

toothbrush

Anonymous said...

hey courtney!

Anonymous said...

I don't know Lacy. I'm sure it's probably like THE GREATEST PLACE EVER TO SIT!!!!! Maybe we should find out on Sunday. I'll bring a ladder so I can get up there.

Lori said...

I LOVE the picture! Lacy you have done a great job with this blog. Congrats on the 100th post!

Anonymous said...

that is such a cute pic. :)
lacy looks so happy.

Anonymous said...

TOO COOL!
I heard a rumor that ANL band was coming to town.
I had to sleep out in the rain for five days just to get balcony seats the last time they were here.

But it was totally worth it!

Anonymous said...

ellen anne, how could you say "toothbrush" after you left me hangin at camp like that?!?

andrew, you WOULD need a ladder..lol:)

T-Bird, i had no idea that our fans were so hardcore devoted. Its inspiring. I might write a new song called, "those birds, their cursed"

Anonymous said...

hey ellen anne!!

"your the voice i hear inside my head the reason that im singing i need to fin you gotta find you!!!"

Danny said...

That's funny! 100 posts is great. Keep up the great work.

Anonymous said...

Lacy?? what are you talking about??
me and courtney got you a toothbrush, it just wasn't a very fancy one!

hey courtney guh

51 Blog said...

yes. that is true... you gave me a toothbrush about a 2 days late! (i already had a new BETTER one!)

Anonymous said...

who said that????

Anonymous said...

that would be me...

Anonymous said...

well atleast we thought about you!!

hey ellen anne chick!

Anonymous said...

Lacy why didnt you just put your name?