Saturday, August 9, 2008

51 Blog Interview: Andrew Wash

Andrew Wash
Junior at Thompson High School
Attended Westwood for around 9 years

What are your hobbies/ interests?
Guitar, piano, reading the bible, rock band, playing jeopardy on nintendo

Activities/ sports you like?
Basketball, pool/ billiards, drama team, football on the weekends.

What is your favorite restaurant?
Village Tavern, but for desserts – Cheesecake Factory.

What is your favorite passage of scripture and why?
Isaiah 53, because it talks about Jesus being crucified and what that means to everyone.
Romans 6, because it is very good when I am being tempted.

Favorite TV show?
Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

What is your favorite band/artist?
Pillar

Where do you serve in the church?
Drama team and children’s ministry.

What do you like about serving in this area?
I like speaking to students by acting and I love to see children pray and tell me about the Bible.

When did you accept Christ as your Lord and Savior? Tell us a little bit about what God has done in your life since then.
I “prayed the prayer” when I was 6, but I didn’t start showing Christian traits until 7th grade. Since then I have become more obedient to God, and I have gotten bolder.

If you could give advice or words of wisdom to your peers, what would you say?
Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Andrew's bringing back the surgical mask! Alllllright!

Lori said...

Can I just go on the record to say that I LOVE ANDREW WASH!