Monday, April 14, 2008

We're back from Passion Atlanta

This weekend we took some of our high school seniors to the Passion conference in Atlanta. It was an incredible time of worship, prayer, teaching, movement and awakening. I like the way Louie Giglio sums it up on his blog; here is what he said....enjoy!
Passion Atlanta.
Crazy Crowd.
I Need Tickets.
New Friends.
First Timers.
My Flame.
His Flame.
Sing. Sing.Sing.
Fruitcake.
Huge Storm.
There Is No One Like You.
Rain.
Come Holy Spirit.
Shut Up!
Towels and Socks.
Do Something.
Now.
11 Wells.
Chain Breaker.
We Are Free.
Lenny's Late.
Overcoming Savior.
"I Want To Win"
Rescue.
Silence.
Stillness.
Single Words Are Powerful.
Eruption.
Nations.
Sam's Laugh.
Giving.
Hoarse.
I Want My Life To Count.
Let's Go.
Going.
Grateful.
Something Happened.
Here.
Now Where You Are.
Holy Spirit Is In You.
For Jesus.
I think these words and phrases pretty much sum up the weekend.

Our God Reigns!

No comments: